Located on the 41st floor of the beautiful Civic Opera building in an award-winning creative space, Intechnic is a vibrant Web Development Agency specializing in Results-Driven Websites. We are growing and looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager who is goal-driven, motivated, and who is truly passionate about delivering results.
Our best investment is you. When you join our team, you're joining an exceptional culture of continuous growth, exciting projects, and a full-time commitment to results.
Office Manager / Executive Assistant is detail oriented, task-driven, dependable, computer and Internet proficient and a quick learner. This position requires attention to detail, excellent writing and communication skills. The candidate must be fluent in English. This position also requires prior experience with basic bookkeeping and miscellaneous administrative aspects of running an office.
To effectively manage and oversee various administrative, secretarial and office management aspects of the business.
- Answering incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Bookkeeping, A/P, A/R, Invoicing and billing.
- Executive support for the CEO and President; including scheduling of meetings, making travel arrangements, and processing of various reports.
- Effectively communicate and manage client’s expectations throughout the development process.
- Maintaining a system of files and office organization.
- Proofreading others' work.
- Scanning and distributing the mail.
- Maintaining the office space and ordering supplies.
- Various managerial and administrative tasks around the office.
- 2-3 Years of experience as a Receptionist, Office manager, and/or an Executive Assistant.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to resolve customer service and administrative issues.
- Must be very polished and professional.
- Must be proactive and able to multi-task.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Must be a committed and responsible employee that will take ownership of the job.
Why Should You Work @ Intechnic?
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Fun & relaxed environment.
- Interesting projects that excite & inspire.
- Great support from the technical team and management.